Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Vix the Mom

Hi! 

Welcome to VixtheMom! 


My name is Vicki, Im a homeschooling Mom of seven and wife to The Husband for nearly 14 years! I started blogging about 10 years ago, just writing down my thoughts and ideas and sharing my life. Overtime my thoughts became to personal to share via the web and my blog was not something I wanted the world to see. So I deleted that account and stopped writing all together. 

Over the last year I've really missed blogging and having a venue to express myself and grow in my writing hobby. I've grown over that time in my marriage, homeschooling, mothering and really began to know myself and who the Father created me to be. Its been an incredible journey!

In this blog you will find my thoughts on:
  • Balancing Ministry and Family
  • Homeschooling a large Family
  • Frugal Living with a Large Family
  • Maintaining a marriage
"May the Words of my Mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog! I found you through a comment you posted on My Blue Daisy about being at the MPE curriculum fair this spring (I was there too!). I've added you to my blog reader. :-)

    ReplyDelete