For the Preschooler
- Laurie Puzzles
- Preschool workbooks including Rod and Staff Beginning 3
- And lots of free printables
My goal for our 3 year old is a gentle introduction the alphabet, learning colors and shapes more acurately, fine motor skills like pencil holding, cutting, and pasting. I also would like to develope a larger vocabulary and work on potty training.
For the Kindergardener:
- My Fathers World Kindergarten
- Dollar Store workbooks with Mazes, Dot-to-Dot, and handwriting practice
- Rod and Staff ABC Series finishing up with C-D-E-F-G
- Math U See Primer
- And light Exploring Countries and Cultures with his siblings.